Monday 7 February 2011

Davide Somma Post Match Comments Leeds vs Coventry 07/02/2011

 Davide Somma  following Leeds 1-0 league victory over Coventry City



"This season has been like a dream come true.

"I set myself a target of double figures (in terms of goals) this season. Now, I have got 11 then maybe there are enough games left to get to 20.

"I am also hoping to play against Kenya this week in Rustenburg. It is a great feeling."

"The manager just told me to relax (when I was out of the team) and the chance would come. I have been trying hard in training, and I probably can't do any more than score four in four (league games)."

"Back-to-back promotions would be a great achievement, and you never know what can happen in football."

"That's what we're fighting for. Why not try to go for it and get back-to-back promotions? You never know what can happen.

"We've been drawing a lot recently and it's a relief to win a game and come away with the points. We needed that."

"We want to maintain our push for the play-offs and we knew that teams around us were getting results on a regular basis,"

"A dozen teams probably feel they've got a chance of going into the Premier League automatically and if you don't do that, you want a play-off place.

"But there are still too many games left to be talking about what we might achieve."





No comments:

Post a Comment